Foggy and misty conditions are hazardous for drivers. The anti fog driving glasses help the driver see the road clearly and safely.
1. What are anti fog driving glasses?
Anti fog driving glasses are designed to make it easier for drivers to see clearly on the road during cold and humid weather. These glasses are typically made of plastic, and have a coating that will prevent moisture from building up on the lenses of the glasses.
2. What are the benefits of using these glasses?
Google glasses have many benefits. They are stylish, fashionable, and are a good alternative to the clunky goggles that people have worn over the years.
They are also IP55 dust and water resistant, offer a variety of fun colors, and have many smart capabilities.
- Duo-component technology to create comfort zones for nose and ear area
- CE approved to EN166 1F
- Support pads around ear area for pressure free fit
- UV protection
Highlights: ·Protection against mechanical and optical hazards ·Handle inclination and - lengthens individually adjustable
It exceeds the most important international standards.
Attractive design ·Wearing comfort on multi-material basis (hard-/soft components) It ensure, that the eye glasses are protects optimally and carried permanently ·
Very easily changeable plate.
Extremely scratch-proof and permanent anti-mist coating.
Technical Specifications: Bracket colour: Blue, Orange · Material: Plastic · Specification: UV 2 - 1.2 · Standards: EN 166 + EN 170 ·Windscreen tinting: Colourless
KEY FEATURES OF THE UVEX I-VO SAFETY SPECTACLES
- Fashionable safety spectacles with adjustable side arms
- Intelligent blend of hard and soft materials to optimise comfort and protection
- Soft components at the nose and forehead for a pressure-free fit
- Reliable UV 400 protection
- Shape of lenses guarantees unrestricted peripheral vision
- Anti fog for at least 16 seconds on the inside; extremely scratch and chemical resistant on the outside
The Uvex i-vo are produced via injection moulding of two different materials, so that they are hard and sturdy where they need to be, yet soft in the sensitive areas of the nose, forehead and ears. This results in a comfortable, pressure-free fit without loss of protection.
With multi-level side arm inclination, and variable side arm lengths, the Uvex i-vo Glasses can be modified to suit the contours of the user's particular physiognomy. Again, this helps to ensure optimal wearer comfort over extended periods of use.
The Uvex i-vo Safety Glasses are supplied in a single universal size that will be suitable for most users. They feature adjustable side arms to help attain a tailored fit for the individual. Please note that you may return your glasses if you find them unsuitable, as long as they are in a resellable condition with all original documentation.
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.