Best Eyewear for Driving Purpose for Cyclist, Bikers and Motorcycle Riders.
Benefits of Clear Driving Glasses
- Reduce light glare.
- Better Visibility in Evening and Night.
- Reduce stress on your eyes.
- Fight against headaches and fatigue.
- UNIVERSAL FIT: Thanks to its molded nose bridge design, it will fit virtually everyone perfectly!
- COMFORTABLE: One of its best features has to be its design which means that it is not only modern, but very lightweight. As a matter of fact, it weighs less than an ounce! Thanks to the thin, flexible frame, you can wear these glasses for hours.
- DURABLE: The lenses have an anti-scratch coating and are good for medium impact forces. This means that you can look forward too many years of service.
- ADDITIONAL PROTECTION: This specific pair of protective eyewear with a clear frame meets the ANSI Z87.1+ safety standards and they have 99.9% UV protection, So you can rest assured that your eyes are protected which means that you can pay all your attention to the task at hand.
- EFFORTLESS TO CLEAN BY DESIGN: The design of these safety glasses makes them both more comfortable and easy to clean.
Inject some attitude and sleek good looks into an awesome wraparound motorcycle glasses and you come up with these Bikers Sunglasses… Wrapped to seal out the elements, bad ass looking and fitting nearly every face good short of real narrow and super wide these suckers rock, are sharp and wont leave you squinting or with black and blue eyes.
Plastic sporty wraps best suited for riding/driving Eye Safety.
Multi Purpose Prescription Safety Frames with Replaceable Lenses.
Made In India
Can be used for Varous Eye Safety Purpose anywhere @ Various Industries, Labs, Driving, Sports, Cycling etc.
Suitable for Office, Police, Hospital Doctors, Schools, Colleges, Institutions, Retail Outlets, Salons, Factories, Offices, Restaurants, Delivery Fleet, Guards, Vegetable Sellers, Whole Sellers, Mobile Stores, Super Market Tellets, Chemist, Waiters, barbers, Patients visiting hospitals etc.
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.