The Jerez safety spectacles are characterised by the comfort they offer the wearer. They are especially lightweight, only weighing 24 grams, and sit perfectly secure, thanks to the anti-slip silicone injected into the arms, front and nose bridge, thus avoiding slippage. They are very personalisable spectacles, as they may be graduated, the material and coatings may be personalised and there is a wide range of colours available.
The Jerez spectacles are a good option for eye protection thanks to the following characteristics:
They are manufactured using propionate material, which is flame-retardant.
The design is very modern, combining comfort, protection, and aesthetics.
- Interior has co-injected non-slip silicone inserts that prevent the spectacles from slipping.
- Nose bridge is made of anti-allergenic silicone, which provides greater comfort.
- Arms are also made of non-slip silicone.
- Excellent side protection.
- Jerez spectacles weigh 24 g, they are spectacles with a lightweight composition that provides comfort throughout the entire workday.
- Wide range of colours; the best option for each job or industry can be selected.
- This model can be graduated and configured in order to offer spectacles that are 100% custom fit to each wearer.
The Jerez spectacles are spectacles that offer excellent eye protection against impacts. They are recommended for various jobs and sectors: construction, food and beverage, textiles, paperworks and graphic arts, agriculture, forest development, automobiles, outdoor activities.
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.