Uvex Ultrasonic Anti Fog Safety Goggles
- combination of hard and soft components for reliable protection with maximum wear comfort
- with uvex supravision excellence coating: anti-fog inside, extremely scratch-resistant and chemical-resistant on the outside
- frame in grey, orange
- PC lens, clear
Conform and Approved to EN166 - 1B
Pioneering full vision goggle with exceptional wearer comfort. The combination of two different materials (hard/soft components) means that pressure never becomes a problem, even after long periods of wear. The soft flexible component adapts to individual face curvature, providing complete side protection even over prescription spectacles. The outstanding ventilation ensures a pleasant non-irritating interior environment. Further key features of this top goggle include sporty design, panorama field of vision and easy lens replacement.
Exceptional wearer comfort for long periods of wear
Duo component technology
Panorama field of vision
Combination of anti-scratch and anti-fog properties
Areas of application:
Carpentry, construction, Turning, milling, light and precision engineering, assembly and maintenance, laboratory and outdoor work.
Protection from fast moving particles in all industry.
Ideal for use in workshops, on building sites and DIY.
uvex ultrasonic – the two-component spectacles with maximum wear comfort
The combination of hard and soft material components with the uvex ultrasonic combines high mechanical rigidity with maximum wearer comfort – These goggles never press or pinch even when worn continuously. Flexible soft component adapts to the wearer's face and ensures full side protection for the eye area, including for those who wear glasses. The uvex ultrasonic has excellent ventilation, making sure that the climate around the eyes is pleasant and non-irritant. A sporty design, a wide panoramic field of vision, and quickly and easily replaceable lenses further underline the advantages of these top spectacles.
- goggles in sporty design, also suitable as overspecs
- lenses can be changed
- frame colours: grey, orange
- PC lens, clear
- certified to EN 166 (personal eye protection) and EN 170 (UV filters)
- labelling: W 166 34 B CE – 2-1.2 W 1 B KN DIN CE
- reliable UV400 protection
- high mechanical strength (B: 120 m/s)
- anti-fog inside, extremely scratch-resistant and chemical-resistant on the outside (uvex supravision excellence)
- wide panoramic field of vision
- no pressure problems with long-term wear thanks to combination of hard and soft components
|Product family||uvex ultrasonic|
|Lens material||polycarbonate (PC)|
|Coating||uvex supravision excellence|
|Lens properties||anti fog, chemical resistant, scratch resistant|
|Standards||EN 166, EN 170|
|Marking||W 166 34 B CE — 2-1.2 W 1 B KN DIN CE|
|Product system||health care|
|Technologies||core coatings, well suited in combination with dust masks|
|Segment||Water, Wastewater, Pipeline Construction, Plumbing / Heating / Air-Conditioning, Bridge / Tunnel / Elevated Highway Construction|
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.