- Prescription Glasses Possible. Whatsapp Your Prescription Power to +918169394813 ( Click Here - https://wa.me/918169394813 ) to Get Best Rates for Prescription Power Glasses Lenses in India.
- The Lenses Displayed Below are Demo Lenses and will be replaced with Top Quality Blue Light Blocker Computer Lenses or Anti Glare Coated Lenses as per your Selection.
- Frame Color : Brown
- Frame Type: Half Rimless / Supra
- Ideal For: Unisex
- Lenses: Demo / Anti Glare Coated ARC Lenses / Blue Block Lenses
- Size: 45-16-135
- Dispatch Time: 3-5 working days.
Blue Light Lenses Features:
- REDUCE DIGITAL EYE STRAIN - With the Blue Light Glasses, you can enjoy your digital time like watching TV, Working with computers and Laptops or play video games. NO worry about eye fatigue, blurred vision and headache.
- ANTI BLUE LIGHT - Cut 90% of the blue light. Relieving eye fatigue, dry and vision falling.
- BETTER SLEEP - Reduce eye strain and headache, so you can enjoy a restful deeper sleep
- VERY LIGHTWEIGHT BLUE LIGHT GLASSES: These Glasses designed to be very light in weight that can be an excellent choice for long time use. Unique design to sit the glasses in most faces and don't make you tired after long time use.
Why do we need to filter blue light?
The main source of blue light in our lives is the harmful blue-violet light emitted by our digital screens. From TVs to tablets, and computers to phones, we’re constantly exposing ourselves to unnatural blue light.
By wearing blue light blocking glasses, you can limit the amount of blue light that enters your eyes and make your screentime more pleasant.
The symptoms of digital eyestrain
Headaches, sore or tired eyes, and stiff necks are all symptoms of digital eyestrain.
Spending the majority of our waking hours in front of device screens put our eyes through a lot of wear and tear.
At the same time, Blue light from our computers, phones, and tablets causes our eyes to not only work harder but puts them at risk of aging faste
How are Blue Light Glasses Useful?
These Glasses can be used everywhere...
How do Blue Light Glasses Work?
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.