Grey Welding Shade
UV and IR Protection
Anti Fog Properties
Extreme Scratch Resistance
Perfect Color Recognition
Brazing / Gas Cuting.
With high welding protection, versatile design, UV protection and anti-fog coating on the inside, the Uvex Super F OTG Welding Safety Glasses 9169-545 are perfect for most users. For easy and comfortable use, they feature unrestricted side visibility, and soft ear pieces that ensure a pleasant feel.
- Frame Marking: W 166 FT CE
- Lens Marking: 5 W 1 FTKN DIN CE
- Frame Strength: FT
- Lens Radiation Protection: 5
- Optical Quality: 1
- Lens Property: F, T, K, N
EN COMPLIANCE OF THE UVEX SUPER F OTG WELDING SAFETY GLASSES
The Uvex Super F OTG Welding Safety Glasses are tested to EN standards to ensure the highest levels of performance. The standards to which these glasses comply are as follows:
- EN 166 - Personal Eye Protection
- EN 169 - Welding Protection
KEY FEATURES OF THE UVEX SUPER F OTG WELDING SAFETY GLASSES
- Welding overspecs for prescription glasses wearers wth hinged side arm concept
- Extremely scratch-resistant exterior minimises burns caused by welding sparks
- Anti-fog coating on the inside ensures clear visibility at all times
- Perfect colour recognition thanks to uvex sun glare filters
- New filter technology combines UV and IR protection
- Offer Level 5 welding protection
- Ensure unrestricted side visibility
HIGHLY PRACTICAL AND VERSATILE
The Uvex Super F OTG Welding Safety Glasses offer excellent coverage of the whole eye area. Their large design makes them suitable to be used even as overspecs, as they easily fit over conventional prescription glasses.
The Uvex Super F OTG Welding Safety Glasses are supplied in a single universal size to fit most users. They have a number of features that should allow them to be fitted properly regardless of face size or shape. Please note that you may return your glasses if you find them unsuitable, as long as they are in a resellable condition with all original documentation.
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.